E-Book NOW Available
The Wanderer’s Compass
A definitive guide to international travel.
CLICK TO PURCHASE & DOWNLOAD
$1 will be donated to Puerto Rico Hurricane Relief for every book sold.
Is this e-book right for you? To find out, answer this simple question:
Which option describes you best?
(1) Fly first class to Paris in July. Stay for 5 nights in the Renaissance on the Champs Elysees. Go to the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, and the Arc de Triomphe. Fly back home. Pay $7,700 for your trip before meals and shopping.
(2) Fly to Paris in late September using airline points. Upgrade to business class on the flight there so you can sleep. Stay for 10 days because you’ve saved money on the flight and accommodations. Book a beautiful Airbnb with a terrace in the 7th Arrondissement for 1/3 of the price of a hotel and have 2x’s the square footage in your room. Hit all the hotspots in Paris including Michelin restaurants. Rent a car and drive to Bordeaux or Burgundy for wine tours and to see the countryside. Stay in a French-country cottage. Fly back home. Pay $1,600 for your trip before meals and shopping.
If option 2 is your answer, then DOWNLOAD NOW!
Paypal & your credit card statement will indicate BRIDGELOCK LLC which is the holding company of EBWOODWARD.
We are the option #2 people. This book shows you how to travel like a “millionaire” on a “thousandaire” budget. There are countless links, insights, and hacks explaining exactly what you need to know to maximize luxury for 1/3 of the cost.
This definitive guide to travel has resources for allowing the non-traveler to take their first trip, the casual traveler to become a professional traveler, and the frequent traveler to become an expert.
Choosing a destination
The 11 words to learn to help communicate in any language
How to pack one carry-on no matter how long you’re staying
Which airline carrier should you choose
How to use points for free flights
When to choose an Airbnb over a hotel
The top apps for every traveler
What to do in the event of an emergency
BEST TRAVEL CREDIT CARDS AS OF 11/13/2017
- Chase Ink Preferred for Business Owners (80,000 bonus points)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred (50,000 bonus points)
- American Airlines Oneworld (60,000 bonus miles)